Interventional / Endovascular Table
ISR G3 Our most advanced imaging table delivers extended positioning and imaging capabilities
- Isocentric Lateral Roll Patented design
- 4-way Floating Tabletop
- 600 lb capacity
- 80″ of imaging area with headrest
- Trendelenburg Tilt ( ±12°)
- Transverse Float 8″ (20.3cm)
- Motorized Elevation 10″ (25.4cm)
- Longitudinal Travel 32″ (81.3cm)
- Stainless steel covers
Or call (877) 304-5434 to talk to a product expert
The Aspect ISR G3 is the flagship of the Aspect™ Series table line; designed to be the preferred imaging solution during interventional and vascular procedures. Featuring true iso-centric lateral roll – anatomy on the iso axis remains centered in the fluoroscopic field of view.
The ISR G3 provides longitudinal tabletop float of 32 inches (81.2 cm) in a very compact platform enabling comprehensive coverage throughout the anatomical imaging area without C-arm movement – and does so in a table with an ideal overall length of only 84 inches.
With the addition of the optional head extension, the imaging area is increased to 80″ (203cm).
A high-quality carbon fiber tabletop and 2” thick tabletop pad deliver minimal total x-ray attenuation
Elevate and tilt functions are fully motor driven – no hydraulics – lower cost of service and no dangerous oil leaks!
ISR G3 TABLE MOTIONS
▲ Trendelenburg tilt: ±12°
▲ Longitudinal Travel: 32″ (81.3cm)
▲ Iso-roll 12°
▲ Transverse travel: 8″ (20.3cm)
ISR G3 OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Clamp-on Accessory Rail A100-1007 Rail is 6″ long x 3/8” thick x 1-1/8” high.
Arm Board A310-056 Quick-release, rail mounted. Requires Clamp-on Accessory Rail A100-1007.
Arm Board A310-059 Carbon fiber, shoulder mount (attaches by sliding thin section under patient/table pad), flat. Includes pad and strap.
Multi-position Arm Support C000-1180 Attaches to IDI tables with accessory rails – or can be used with a clamp on accessory rail on tables or areas within a table that do not have accessory rails. Length: 23.5 inches (600mm).
Headrest Extension A100-2317 Articulating carbon fiber headrest, Attaches to the imaging end of the table. Requires the table to have an X100-2492 style tabletop. 23-1/8” wide x 12” long.
Tabletop Catheter Tray Extension A100-1769 24.25” wide, 30” long. Mounts to pedestal end of table only. The maximum weight this extension can support is 20 LBS or 9 Kgs.
Tabletop Catheter Tray Extension A100-2322 20 3/4” x 27” long. Mounts to imaging end of table only. Requires tabletop X100-2492. The maximum weight this extension can support is 20 LBS or 9 Kgs.
Radiation Shield A610-051 Articulating, rail-mounted. Attaches to table side-rail at base end of table, either side, adjustable. Articulating joint allows shield to conform to table contour. Snap-on upper section above level of tabletop is removable.
Anesthesia Screen Holder C000-0965 Flexible “hoop” style. Mounts directly to A100-2317 Headrest Extension. For use on accessory rails – a pair of rotating side rail clamps, part number C000-0746, are required. Rotating side rail clamps and clamp-on accessory rails are not required if table is ordered with the A100-2317 Headrest Extension.
Anesthesia Screen Holder C000-0973 Rigid rod, single point mount. Adjusts vertically from 22″ to 30″ and rotates horizontally. (Requires one rotating side rail clamp C000-0746. If anesthesia screen is to be attached to tabletop area that has no side rail a clamp-on accessory rail is also required.
Peripheral Extension A100-2486 Carbon fiber extension, mounts to imaging end of table only. 22″ wide,, 12” long. Maximum weight for this extension is 25 lbs or 11.4 Kgs. – Requires tabletop X100-2492
ISR Table Foot Switch with Safety Hood A000-2071 Foot control for Aspect ISR G2 table. Foot control motions are: iso-roll, transverse travel, elevate/lower and Trendelenburg down/up. (Safety hood helps avoid accidental motorized table movement from foot switch).
IDI Medical Grade Anti-Fatigue Mat C000-1181 22” x 66” (59cm x 167cm) Heavy-duty, one-piece construction for high-traffic areas. Safe & non-toxic, contains no plasticizers and will not leach over time. Durable brushed texture. Surface is puncture & abrasion-resistant. Antimicrobial properties for added protection. Stain & chemical resistant. No-curl, beveled edges that reduce tripping potential. Non-slip bottom certified by the National Floor Safety Institute.
VAB Armboard A100-2244 Carbon fiber, one-piece, extra wide armboard for vascular access procedures (body section slides under patient/table pad). Includes strap and pad.
WHY THE ISR G3 STANDS OUT FROM THE COMPETITION
600 pound capacity – Standard
No additional costs or up-charges
Unprecedented 80″ imaging area (with optional headrest)
Allows full body imaging of a 6′-8″ patient
Complete table control at your fingertips
Panning and motorized functions are combined into one easy-to-use
control handle. No need to switch between a pendant and panning control
Low-dose table top and pad
Reduces overall dose to patient and staff
Mini rail system on head end of table
Install or remove the headrest or extensions in seconds – no additional accessories required.
Full battery operation for cordless floors – and instant on functionality when batteries run down and table is plugged in.
No waiting for table charge to build.
The lowest profile base in the industry
For improved C-Arm access
ISR G3 SPECIFICATIONS
4-way manual floating tabletop with panning
- Longitudinal tabletop travel: 32” (81.3 cm).
- Transverse tabletop travel: 8” (20.3 cm).
- Trendelenburg Tilt: ±12° with automatic “stop-at-level” positioning and longitudinal safety lockout when in trendelenburg.
- Iso-centric lateral roll: ±12°
- Transverse float is available regardless of tilt or roll position.
- Dual-wheel caster system with 2-position pedal: Full lock and full unlock for easy transport and positioning
- Automatic locking of longitudinal float when table is not level
- Elevation: 31” – 43” (84-109cm) without tabletop pad.
- Imaging area at full longitudinal extension = 80″ (203cm) with optional headrest attached and 61″ (155 cm) without optional headrest attached.
- Carbon fiber, foam core, low x-ray attenuation
- Tabletop Pad 2” thick, memory foam construction.
- Panning Hand Control, Rail-Mounted
- Pendant hand control
- Patient Restraint Straps (2)
- Standard tabletop dimensions: 19.5”/22”/24” X 84”
(49.5cm/55.8cm/60.96cm x 213.3 cm). #X100-2492
- Patient weight capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kg) with full table functionality at max. patient weight.
- Table weight: 605 lbs. (274 kg).
- 115VAC < 10amps, 230V optional.
- Full operation from internal battery – includes battery status indicator. Battery capacity 14Ah
- 20’ (6 meter) power cord.