Premium lighting for challenging procedures
HighLine Surgical Lights – SIMEON’S BEST
Demanding tasks require superior solutions. SIMEON HighLine surgical lights give you all the benefits of cutting-edge LED technology in a very compact and durable package. Controls are intuitive. Surfaces are anti-bacterial. The aluminum body resists impact damage while improving LED heat transfer. The glass face dramatically improves long term performance under repeated exposure to harsh cleaners. Lights are available in single and multi-color versions. The SIMEON triangle design offers the maximum light-emitting surface while allowing for two light heads to nest side-by-side providing a single large light field over the patient. O.R.
- The SIMEON triangle design offers the maximum light-emitting surface and optimizes visibility
- Light head and mounting bracket are made of lightweight aluminum for quick and smooth positioning
- Scratch-resistant single-pane safety glass (ESG) ensures optimal light transmittance
- Seamlessly sealed design meets the highest hygienic demands
Or call (877) 304-5434 to talk to a product expert
Multi-color and single-color lights
- At 3,500, 4,000, 4,500, 5,000 or 5,500 kelvins, HighLine multi-color (MC) lights achieve a consistently high Ra > 96 at any color temperature setting.
- The HighLine single-color (SC) lights with cutting-edge monochromatic white-light LEDs ensure ideal lighting conditions in any OR situation.
Innovative antibacterial coating
- Highest level of antimicrobial efficacy (log 5.9 for Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus)
- Reduces germs by > 99.999 %
- No potentially physiologically harmful nano-silver or free silver ions
- Antimicrobial effect in accordance with ISO 22196 (JIS Z 2801)
RSRS: For light without shadows
- Reflector Shadow Resolution System (RSRS) for a unique light quality: large light-emitting surface, shadow-free light, for ideal illumination entirely without sensor systems or automatic adaptation of the light values.
Patented reflector technology
- Top light performance
- Outstanding shadow resolution
- Unsurpassed light-emitting surface
- Integrated ambient light for minimally invasive surgery
STERILE my.GRIP control
- Sterile control of two operating functions in parallel and directly on the sterile handle
- Up to 12 freely selectable combinations
- Additional step for optimal hygienic conditions
- Easily programmable using cardanic control panel
- Very low energy consumption
- Unparalleled energy efficiency – low power consumption
- Excellent laminar flow values
- Environmentally friendly thanks to maximum energy efficiency with optimal heat management
- Very long service life
Revolutionary triangle design
- The unique SIMEON triangle design offers a maximum light-emitting surface and an optimal depth of illumination.
- Made of lightweight aluminum, the light body and suspension system allows for fast and smooth positioning.
- The unique light head design allows positioning of lights directly over the surgical field virtually without a gap.
Service, maintenance and expansion-friendly
- Easy upgrade to the latest LED generation
- Easily incorporated into integrated systems via Sim.INTERFACE
- System expansion via Sim.CAM camera and Sim.SCREEN monitor mounting arm systems
- Upgradeable service software
Cardiac OR Triple Combination
- A triple combination of HighLine Sim.LED 7000/7000/5000 brings the perfect light for any cardiac intervention.
Sim. LED 5000MC & 5000SC TECHNICAL DATA
|SIMEON HighLine||Sim.LED 5000 SC||Sim.LED 5000 MC|
|Central illumination intensity at a distance of 1 meter [lx]||140,000||140,000|
|Electronical dimmability from/to [lx]||42,000 – 140,000||42,000 – 140,000|
|Color temperature [K]||4,500|| 3,500/4,000/4,500/
|Focusable field size d10 at a distance of 1 meter [mm]||180 – 280||180 – 280|
|Electronic field adjustment||yes||yes|
|Color rendering index Ra in every color temperature setting||96||96|
|Red rendering index R9||96||94|
|”Skin color” rendering index R13||98||98|
|Illumination depth without refocusing (L1+ L2) at 20 % [mm]||1,200||1,200|
|Illumination depth without refocusing (L1+ L2) at 60 % [mm]||600||600|
|Light head weight [kg]||15||15|
|Light head power consumption [W]||66||50|
|LED life time [h]||> 60,000||> 60,000|
|Temperature increase at head height||< 1°C||< 1°C|
|Light-emitting surface||2,040 cm²||2,040 cm²|
Technical specifications are subject to change