Advanced Spinal Imaging Table with Isocentric Roll
The ideal panoramic C-Arm imaging solution for 3D spinal imaging and treatment procedures
The Aspect Iso-Drive utilizes IDI’s patented isocentric roll system to maintain spinal positioning during rotation – anatomy on the iso axis remains centered in the fluoroscopic field of view.
- Cervical Flexion without the use (or cost) of an artifact producing spine frame
- Unique tapered top provides lower abdominal support for large patients while improving C-arm
- Spin clearance during 3D imaging in the upper abdominal and neck region
- Head end slot provide attachment point for arm/wrist sling and restraint
- 58” of imaging area in a very compact platform.
Call 978-829-0009 to talk to a product expert
12º isocentric lateral roll
31″ to 43″ table elevation
12º trendelenburg/reverse trendelenburg
Iso-Drive benefits vs the competition
|600 pound capacity||Standard||X|
|Fully enclosed base||Standard||X|
|Offset head section||Standard||X|
|Modular head cushions||Standard||X|
Iso-Drive Key Features
• Trendelenburg tilt: ±12º
• Isocentric lateral roll: ±12º
• Table elevation: 31” – 43 (787mm- 1092 mm) without tabletop pad
• Table elevation: 33” – 45” (838mm- 1143 mm) with tabletop pad
• Low attenuation carbon fiber with foam core
• Electrical power requirement: 1 15 / 230VAC < 10amps
• Full functionality battery backup
• 20’ (6 meter) power cord
• Tabletop Pad 2” thick, polyurethane foam construction
• Pendant hand control
• Patient Restraint Straps (2)
• Patient weight capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kg)
• Table weight: 620 lbs. (281 kg)
• IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed.3+A1;C1:2014, IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition
• IEC 60601-2-46 Ed.2, IEC 62366 Ed 1.1
• AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1
• CSA C22.2 #60601-1:2014 Ed.3
• Three year parts and one year labor
(Contact IDI for detailed warranty information)
ISO-DRIVE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Clamp-on Accessory Rail A100-1007
Rail is 8.5″ long x 3/8” thick x 1-1/8” high.
Arm Board A310-056 Quick-release, rail mounted. Requires Clamp-on Accessory Rail A100-1007.
Side-rail clamp C000-0746
Rotating, with socket for attachment of accessories with 5/8 inch circular post.
VAB Armboard A100-2244
Carbon fiber, one-piece, extra wide armboard for vascular access procedures (body section slides under patient/table pad). Includes strap and pad.
Radiation Shield A610-051
Articulating, rail-mounted. Attaches to table side-rail at base end of table, either side, adjustable. Articulating joint allows shield to conform to table contour. Snap-on upper section above level of tabletop is removable.
IDI Medical Grade Anti-Fatigue Mat C000-1181
24”(610mm) x 66”(1676mm) x ¾” (19mm) Heavy-duty, one-piece construction for high-traffic areas. Safe & non-toxic, contains no plasticizers and will not leach over time. Durable brushed texture. Surface is puncture & abrasion-resistant. Antimicrobial properties for added protection. Stain & chemical resistant. No-curl, beveled edges that reduce tripping potential. Non-slip bottom certified by the National Floor Safety Institute.
Arm Board A310-059
Carbon fiber, shoulder mount (attaches by sliding thin section under patient/table pad), flat. Includes pad and strap.